Essay Competition SQE Scholarship
A chance to win full or partial funding for your SQE1 Prep course.
Essay Competition SQE Scholarship Application Form
Do you have the vision to walk amongst the greats and become one of the legal sector's future leaders? Then this opportunity is for you. The Essay Competition SQE Scholarship provides 10 students with help with their SQE1 studies.
How can I qualify for a BARBRI Essay Competition SQE Scholarship?
For a chance to secure one of the Essay Competition SQE Scholarships, students will need to submit an essay of no more than 1,000 words outlining how they’ll act as an agent for change and make a real difference to people’s lives using their legal training. The successful candidates will receive a discount towards their fees, while one outstanding candidate will be bestowed full financial support.
This offer is available for the following courses:
- 40-week course starting in October 2021 (July 2022 exam)
- 20-week course starting in February 2022 (July 2022 exam
- 10-week course, starting from May 2021 (July 2022 exam)
Essay Competition SQE Scholarship Awards
- One full fee scholarship
- One half-fee scholarship
- Eight £1,000 towards fees
How to apply
- Fill in the form on this page with your essay submission by 31st August 2021.
- You will hear back from us by the 24th September 2021 with the result.
- If you are successful, you will receive a unique coupon code to add to your enrolment form which will take your awarded amount off your total fees.
You can find the SQE scholarship terms and conditions here.
Please note that the applications for this cycle are now closed.